Thank you for participating in RICH 2016!
The 9th International Workshop on Ring Imaging Cherenkov Detectors (RICH 2016) took place at Lake Bled, Slovenia on September 5-9, 2016. The workshop presented the “state of the art” and the future developments in Cherenkov light imaging techniques for applications in High Energy Physics, Nuclear Physics and Astroparticle Physics.
The program offered a larger number of presentations enabling a wide scope of topics, while providing time for detailed discussions. An exciting social program rounded up the conference.
The topics of this Workshop were:
- Cherenkov light imaging in particle and nuclear physics experiments
- Cherenkov detectors in astroparticle physics
- Novel Cherenkov imaging techniques for future experiments
- Photon detection for Cherenkov counters
- Pattern recognition and data analysis
- Alternative PID techniques
- Technological aspects and applications of Cherenkov detectors
The Workshop format consisted of plenary sessions and poster exhibitions.
The conference proceedings will appear as a special volume in the journal Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A.