Abstract submission dates:
Abstract submission opens on February 15, 2016.
The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to May 1, 2016.
Please submit your abstract via the indico page by using the link at the bottom.
Before doing so, please read the rest of this section.
|Prerequisite for the abstract submission|
|First you will be asked to login to the indico system with your CERN account.
If you don’t have a CERN account, please register for a lightweight account
by using the link below. Once you are done, you can proceed with the abstract submission.
Register for a lightweight CERN account
With an active CERN account, you can proceed with the abstract submission.
When submitting abstracts, please note the following instructions/limitations:
- The abstract should not exceed 2000 characters.
- Presentation type, oral or poster, should be specified.
- Session category (track), for which you would like to submit your contribution, has to be selected.
- For each abstract, a summary of maximum two pages must be attached to provide details of your contribution. The attachment can also include important plots and/or figures. There is no pre-defined layout for this summary file, however it should be in the PDF format and uploaded to the indico page during submission process (click “Attach a file” while submitting the abstract).
- Posters with size up to A0 can be displayed on panels.