The deadline for the proceedings is November 1, 2016.
Elsevier/North-Holland Publishing Company will publish the proceedings of the RICH 2016 workshop as a special (but consecutively numbered) issue of Nuclear Instruments & Methods in Physics Research, Section A. The final selection of papers for publication in NIM A will be made by the International Advisory Committee based on the quality of the contribution.
The cost of a copy of the printed proceedings is included in the conference fee. A single copy will be sent to each participant.
Papers for contributed talks must not exceed 4 and for posters 3 printed ‘NIM A’ pages. Papers for invited talks must not exceed 8 pages. We ask you to kindly adhere to this strict limit.
Submission should be in the two column format, with line numbering for easier reviewing.
The deadline for the submission of your contributions is November 1, 2016.
The paper should be written in LaTeX or Microsoft Word.
Articles in Latex
- You are recommended to use the Elsevier article class elsarticle.cls. It is part of the elsarticle package. This package is contained in most TeX distributions and is available on CTAN. The elsarticle documentation and some common templates and bibliographic styles are part of this package as well.
- You can download a set of files containing a template LaTeX manuscript, using the elsarticle class, plus associated BibTeX style files here.
- The online Guide for Authors provides detailed instructions on manuscript preparation.
- Please submit your paper using the following style format:
Articles in Word
It is important that the file is saved in the native format of the wordprocessor used. The text should be in single-column format. Keep the layout of the text as simple as possible. Most formatting codes will be removed and replaced on processing the article. In particular, do not use the word-processor’s options to justify text or to hyphenate words. However, do use bold face, italics, subscripts, superscripts etc. Do not embed “graphically designed” equations or tables, but prepare these using the word-processor’s facility. When preparing tables, if you are using a table grid, use only one grid for each individual table and not a grid for each row. If no grid is used, use tabs, not spaces, to align columns. The electronic text should be prepared in a way very similar to that of conventional manuscripts (see also the Guide to Publishing with Elsevier:
To avoid unnecessary errors you are strongly advised to use the “spell-check” and “grammar-check” functions of your word-processor.
It is important that you add line numbers to your document, to enable reviewers and editors to give clear feedback on your article. To add line numbers to a Word document:
- Click “File” at the menu bar and then click “Page Setup”
- Click “Layout”
- Click “Line numbers”
- Check “Add line numbering”
- Click “Ok”
- The submission system is currently under construction. When available,
please submit your manuscript at this page: http://ees.elsevier.com/nima_proceedings/. Follow the Submit paper link and Author Login. If you are using Elsevier Editorial System (EES) for the first time, you may have to register first.
- To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion into the special issue, it is important that authors select “SI: NIMA_RICH2016” when the “Article Type” step in the submission process is reached.